Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 4

Today was a pretty slow day as I have finished computing MSAVI and Dr. Vodacek was not in.  So, I reviewed the MSAVI which I computed and I made sure the dNBR for all the images with SAVI showed a presence of fire.  Two of them did, and two of the images I originally did MSAVI for were for the month after the fire instead of the month before, so I had to redo MSAVI with an earlier month from those two months.  For these months I also fixed the NBRs and dNBRs.  I spent the rest of the day by starting the power point for the final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment