Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 5: Final presentation and Mars

Today I worked on using the MSAVI images and applying them in order to show a change over time.  I showed this by subtracting two SAVI images through Band Math.  I also need to normalize this newly subtracted image, so I will do that in band math.  Dr. Vodacek also gave me a lot of direction on how to create my presentation; he said my presentation should be like a story of what has happened in the park.  These pointers were extremely helpful and I feel much more confident in what I am doing and where I am going.  In addition, I worked on my final presentation power point and submitted my final abstract.  Finally, I attended the weekly Remote Sensing meeting and I sat in on a talk about life on Mars.  I will be gone the rest of the week, so there will be no updates until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment